Prep time 5 mins cooking time 20 mins
Kcal 108 Carbs 1.7g fibre 1.5g Protein 9.6g fat 6.5g Saturates 1.6g Sugars 1.3g Salt 0.2g
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 leek (160g) thinly sliced
- 160g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- good pinch white pepper
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Add oil to a pan, then add the leeks and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Mix in the yogurt and pepper, and then divide the mixture between 4 ovenproof dishes.
- Make a small hollow in the middle of each dish, and then crack an egg into each. Bake for 12-15 mins or more depending on how you like your eggs.